Major Improvements and Additions
- Extensive improvements to sensor display code and definitions.
- Extensive restructuring to sensor discovery including linking sensors to OSes via MIB simplifying the process of adding new OSes and sensor types.
- WMI-based poller for retrieving extra data from Windows. Improves CPU/Storage polling and adds Exchange and MSSQL metrics collection.
- Major rewrite to integrate and expand PowerNet-MIB support for APC devices
- Allow the use of max-reps on snmpbulkwalk. Vastly improves walking of large tables on supported devices, particularly IOS, Arista and Linux.
- New Google Maps API-based map complete with point clustering, auto-centring and zooming support to replace the old Google Charts API map
Improvements and Additions
- Support for AVTECH RoomAlert 24E
- Detection of Toshiba eStudio printers
- Detection of DIGI USB servers
- Barracuda NG FW detection
- Support for airflow sensors.
- Support for state sensors on SensorProbe / Minkels RMS.
- Allow device hostname as a parameter instead of device_id
- Support for processor and memory on Cisco QFP
- Collect Dell Service Tag from Dell PowerConnect devices
- HH3C memory pool and processor polling from HH3C-ENTITY-MIB
- RADLAN state sensors from RADLAN-HWENVIROMENT MIB
- Microsens OS and temperature sensors detection
- Procera detection
- NetAPP filesystem discovery and polling via the storage system
- Additional Dell PowerConnect sysObjectIDs
- Dell-Vendor-MIB sensors
- Netbotz support
- Support for two new sensors types; Capacity and Runtime. Primarily used for UPSes and other battery-related devices.
- Audiocodes Mediant detection
- Fix Cisco SLA support
- Some improvements to handling of invalid devices and graph types
- Improved limits for timeouts/retries on SNMP operations
- Applications with multiple instances are now accessed via a drop-down
- Warning if devices have never been polled/discovered now works correctly
- Fix API to correctly use the authentication system instead of hardcoded database authentication.
- Correctly use user id in LDAP auth to allow per-device and per-entity permissions
- Fix Cisco BGP session address formatting
- Make sure that the RRD directory is correctly renamed when renaming a device
Debugging / Troubleshooting
- Add a page to output the data Observium holds about a port for debugging/troubleshooting purposes.